Most golfers might think that there is no more painful condition than a case of the “shanks.” In terms of mental anguish and inner turmoil, I have to agree… it hurts. But if we look at physical, musculoskeletal injuries that plague the game of golf, back pain is the most prevalent and disabling. Both professional [...]
Become a Facebook Fan
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? October 30, 2009
- Anatomy of the Vestibular System-Inner Ear February 11, 2010
- You Have Two Choices… January 30, 2011
- Bringing Up Mama: Postpartum Recovery with PT May 10, 2013
- Prevent Fractures with PT March 12, 2013
- Cortisone Injection or Physical Therapy? February 5, 2013
- Pharmacology: Great job......It will be very helpful and effecti...
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? | Geaux to Physical TherapyGeaux to Physical Therapy: [...] 02/05/2013 – I’ve published a fo...
- Cortisone Injection or Physical Therapy? | Geaux to Physical TherapyGeaux to Physical Therapy: [...] injections for the most common conditions I ...
aging American Physical Therapy Association APTA arthritis back-pain balance brain-injury core-strengthening cortisone cortisone-injection ergonomics exercise falls falls-prevention Fitness geriatrics Golf health injury injury-prevention Milwaukee motivation Multiple Sclerosis New Orleans orthopaedics osteoporosis pain Pain management performing-arts physical-activity Physical exercise physical therapy Prevention rehabilitation research rotator-cuff running shoulder sports-medicine stress-fracture stroke Tennis elbow treatments vestibular-rehab wellness
Follow @moniqueserpaspt on Twitter