Maybe you’ve heard of the “obesity epidemic” as its recently been mentioned in the news. What specifically is obesity? To tackle this worldwide problem we must first take a step back and define what it is and why it’s a problem. Obesity is defined as being 120% or more than ideal body weight. According to [...]
Become a Facebook Fan
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? October 30, 2009
- Anatomy of the Vestibular System-Inner Ear February 11, 2010
- You Have Two Choices… January 30, 2011
- Bringing Up Mama: Postpartum Recovery with PT May 10, 2013
- Prevent Fractures with PT March 12, 2013
- Cortisone Injection or Physical Therapy? February 5, 2013
- Julia Connars: Physical therapy has always been the first choice ...
- Pharmacology: Great job......It will be very helpful and effecti...
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? | Geaux to Physical TherapyGeaux to Physical Therapy: [...] 02/05/2013 – I’ve published a fo...
aging American Physical Therapy Association APTA arthritis back-pain balance brain-injury core-strengthening cortisone cortisone-injection ergonomics exercise falls falls-prevention Fitness geriatrics Golf health injury injury-prevention Milwaukee motivation Multiple Sclerosis New Orleans orthopaedics osteoporosis pain Pain management performing-arts physical-activity Physical exercise physical therapy Prevention rehabilitation research rotator-cuff running shoulder sports-medicine stress-fracture stroke Tennis elbow treatments vestibular-rehab wellness
Follow @moniqueserpaspt on Twitter