Most of my clients have some kind of spinal dysfunction or pain, whether it be neck pain, back pain, or abnormal posture. Here is an abridged lesson about the spine including a few facts about anatomy, risk factors for pain, and how to preserve and maintain spinal joint health. In most people, the spine is [...]
Become a Facebook Fan
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? October 30, 2009
- Anatomy of the Vestibular System-Inner Ear February 11, 2010
- You Have Two Choices… January 30, 2011
- Bringing Up Mama: Postpartum Recovery with PT May 10, 2013
- Prevent Fractures with PT March 12, 2013
- Cortisone Injection or Physical Therapy? February 5, 2013
- Pharmacology: Great job......It will be very helpful and effecti...
- Cortisone Injections: Helpful or Harmful? | Geaux to Physical TherapyGeaux to Physical Therapy: [...] 02/05/2013 – I’ve published a fo...
- Cortisone Injection or Physical Therapy? | Geaux to Physical TherapyGeaux to Physical Therapy: [...] injections for the most common conditions I ...
aging American Physical Therapy Association APTA arthritis back-pain balance brain-injury core-strengthening cortisone cortisone-injection ergonomics exercise falls falls-prevention Fitness geriatrics Golf health injury injury-prevention Milwaukee motivation Multiple Sclerosis New Orleans orthopaedics osteoporosis pain Pain management performing-arts physical-activity Physical exercise physical therapy Prevention rehabilitation research rotator-cuff running shoulder sports-medicine stress-fracture stroke Tennis elbow treatments vestibular-rehab wellness
Follow @moniqueserpaspt on Twitter